~Plans for 2011~

Hello readers! First of all, Happy New Year! :D. I hope that 2011 will be a year of triumph and good things for everyone ^__^

Now that I'm back from break, I can get back into the swing of my Friday blog posts, so never fear, this week you will not be disappointed! I've also made a little list of gunpla-related goals, which are:

-More custom colored HGs
-At least 1 custom colored MG
-Try out a resin conversion kit for a MG
-At least 2 kitbashed custom kits
-Branch out [how-to videos?]

I really hope I can fulfill all of these goals ^__^;;  And that being said, I'm thinking of doing a "Let's Build!" video soon. Would you guys be interested in something like that? Would you rather see a sped-up process of how I build, or would you want a regular speed, this-is-how-I-do-everything style? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Something else I'm thinking about doing is a gunpla photo contest. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, but expect to see a contest around here soon~!


Now, how about some blog stats? I think it's pretty interesting to see where people are reading the most~

So far, January already has over 400 page views! I think now that this blog has somewhat of a fanbase, the group of people who reads it is pretty steady in terms of number of people~

PG 00 Raiser is still in first, which is understandable since it's a PG :D. I'm quite surprised that the "My Apologies ^___^;;" post is so high up, but it does have the pictures of the ridiculous 00 Qan[T] variation.

Hahaha, do you guys just click the banner at the top instead of clicking back? xD. And thank you Z of Gunpla Inochi, GG of Gundam Guy, and Tsukinari of To Aru no Shumi Tsukinaru! :D

Other than the US, every country on this list is a huge surprise to me xD. I didn't know there were that many people in Australia or Malaysia that have checked out my blog :O


And with that, my readers, I once again wish you a happy new year! See you Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. When did u started on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've also got at least one viewer from Poland! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see them kitbashed and custom colored models! :)

    And it looks like linking reviews in my reviews are working for you at least. Glad to know it is doing something for your blog ^^.

    Just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete